Keep up your musical theater training with these 2 hour workshops that will help you:
* Strengthen the body
* Learn to use the body as an instrument for story telling
* Train your body to sing AND dance AND act simultaneously
* Understand various musical theater styles
* Get used to auditioning music with accompaniment
* Know what directors want to see at your MT auditions
Even if you aren't planning on auditioning, these workshops are the perfect opportunity to release the school stress, connect to your body, build confidence, and make fun memories with your fellow MVHS friends.
These workshops are for all levels of artists. This is a time in which you get to ask me all the Musical Theater questions you might have! Please sign up for as many as you're available, and ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE, so that I know how many students I will be working with at each workshop.
10/14- Dance & Acting within your Song:
We will focus on a dance combo & we will workshop the acting within a song you will sing!
11/10 Tap Focus & Transitions into Songs:
We will focus on some tapping for this workshop and will learn how to best transition from a scene or monologue into a song!
12/8 Mock MT audition. Singing/Partner Scenes/Mini Dance Audition:
Get the chance to do a mock audition & receive feedback!